1. Can I ‘follow’ other Community members? a. No. However, you can see their posts and activities in the Activity Feed and you can go to Community, and click on their profile, to see their recent activity. 2. Where can I see my Community members’ posts? a. Via the Activity Feed or on their profile.
1. What are Good Points? a. Good Points relate to the point scoring and gamification system developed within Force for Good. Through active engagement and upon successful completion of certain activities, you can earn ‘Good Points’, which contribute toward your ranking on the leaderboards. 2. How do I earn Good Points? a. Good Points are
1. What is a leaderboard? a. Leaderboard – the amount of Good Points earned determines your position in the overall Leaderboard table. 2. What metric is the leaderboard based on? a. The metric the leaderboard is based on is Good Points. 3. How do I see where I am ranked? a. Click on Community from
1. What are Push Notifications? a. A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device. Push notifications look like SMS text messages and mobile alerts, but they only reach users who have installed the Force for Good app. b. iOS users are required to grant permission at the start of Force
1. How do I change my Profile details? a. Click on your ‘Profile Picture’ from the activity feed to get to your ‘Profile.’ b. Next, click on your profile image to change the profile image c. Select a photo of you that you’d like to change d. If you wish to change your First Name,
1. What are Groups? a. Groups are small communities within the larger community. For example, a group can be created to bring together users working in the same department. b. Members of a group can post content exclusively for the group, allowing them to share information, ideas, and resources among themselves. 2. What is the