a. In ‘Explore’, you will find a list of Clubs, Challenges, Events and Volunteering opportunities in which you can participate. b. If you have trouble finding something that you are interested in, please feel free to make a suggestion by clicking on the “Got an idea for a challenge or event” button and your Community
1. What are Clubs? a. ‘Clubs’ are a feature of Force for Good that aims to promote networks, communities and connectivity between like-minded Community members. There are 10 Clubs spanning Fitness, Well-being, Art, Sustainability and Animals. You can join one or multiple clubs and engage in thought leadership, expert advice and share content with peers.
1. How do I participate in a Challenge? a. Go to a specific Challenge via Clubs or Activity Feed or Explore (click on ‘Challenges’ and then ‘All Challenges’). Then, click the Join button to participate on the challenge page. 2. How do I complete a Challenge? a. Challenges are classed into two types – Trackable
1. What is a Live Session? a. A virtual live event with leading experts and thought-leaders – spanning across all Clubs and speaking to content that features on Force for Good. 2. How do I participate in a Live Session? a. Go to the Events page from Explore. b. Scroll through the list of suggested
1. Can I ‘follow’ other Community members? a. No. However, you can see their posts and activities in the Activity Feed and you can go to Community, and click on their profile, to see their recent activity. 2. Where can I see my Community members’ posts? a. Via the Activity Feed or on their profile.
1. What are Good Points? a. Good Points relate to the point scoring and gamification system developed within Force for Good. Through active engagement and upon successful completion of certain activities, you can earn ‘Good Points’, which contribute toward your ranking on the leaderboards. 2. How do I earn Good Points? a. Good Points are